Cal Moto Archives
CALmoto Archived Events
- "Couples" Riding Seminar
- Kari Prager Memorial
- Join CALmoto on The Pied Piper Tour
- CALmoto hosts Allan Karl, Worldrider
- Two Ride the World
- Reg Pridmore CLASS Track School
- American Recovery and Investment Act of 2009
- Kari Prager & Doc Wong Announce February 2009 GS Dirt Riding Clinic
- AMA 2008 BMW National Adventure Riding Series Event at Yosemite.
- Tri-Valley Moto is NOW OPEN in Livermore!
- CALmoto & Doc Wong Announce March 2008 GS/Dual Sport Clinic.
- My Weekend in Stonyford: A BMW Product Evaluation Exercise.
- Dirt Clinic for GS Riders and Riders of Bigger Dirt Bikes: June 22nd and 24th. 2007
- 2007 American Adventure Rider's Challenge, June 6-10
- 2007 AAR Challenge Special Offer!
- CALMoto GS/Dualsport Beginner's Clinic and Trail Ride April 20th and 21st, 2007
- BMW Open House: Saturday October 7th, 2006 (Featuring Glen Heggstad "The Striking Viking" and the New 2007 BMW R1200R!)
- 2005 Annual Two-Pass Ride Report
- 2005 Rawhyde Sierra Extreme Adventure Report
- Patience a Virtue for Motorcyclists Awaiting Arrival of BMW F 800 GS
- The All New, 2008 BMW HP2 Sport
- Low Suspension Option Available On 2008 BMW R1200GS, R1200R and R1200RT Models
- The All New, 2008 BMW HP2 Sport. Not an Easy Bike to Keep Under Wraps.
- BMW Motorrad USA announces 2008 BMW Military Purchase Program.
- Pieter de Waal Named New VP, BMW Motorrad USA.
- BMW Announces Availability of 2007 Factory Tours
- BMW Announces 3 New 2006 Models
- BMW's HP 2 Introduction in Aras Rural, Valencia, Spain
- BMW Announces Motorrad Power-Cup 2005
- BMW "Gets Naked": Introducing the New K1200R
- K 1200 S Update
- R 1200 RT Mule
- K 1200 S Presentation to the Press
- The One-Two Punch: BMW R 1200 RT and R 1200 ST
- New K 1200LT
- TEST & TECHNIK: R 1200 GS
- Bound For Success: R 1200 GS
- The New K BMW
- Project Daytona
- Triumph Street Triple: 675cc of pure, naked aggression.
- Sprint ST WINS Endurance Test!
- The Unveiling of the 2005 Triumph Sprint ST and Speed Triple
- The Triumph Triple - Daytona 675 Ride report from Das Motorrad
- Introducing the Street Triple: 675cc of pure, naked aggression. Genetic engineering by Triumph.