No Images Available
Selling Price -
Call for a Quote
2013 Triumph Speedmaster
Bad boy good looks. Slash cut pipes. Engine cases in black for real attitude. Black cast wheels with machined detail. The Speedmaster. Air-cooled 865cc parallel-twin, 270 degree crank engine. Unique 'hot rod' style. The very essence of low-slung, old-school cruiser re-invented for the demands of today's rider. Short guards, big wheels and a totally new feel. Ready to roll if you’re ready to rock.
The Speedmaster has gained a host of updates to give a new look and feel to this stripped out street rod.
At its heart, the Speedmaster features Triumph’s distinctive parallel-twin power plant, a unique proposition in a sea of V-Twins.
With a 690mm seat height, the Speedmaster is accessible to even more riders than before, while wider, higher and more pulled back handlebars suit perfectly the bike’s style and give a totally different riding experience to its predecessor.Features May Include
Air-cooled, DOHC, parallel-twin, 270-degree firing interval 865cc Triumph engine delivers 61PS (60bhp) and peak torque 72Nm at 3300rpm. Loads of character.
Low and lean. Confidence inspiring for new riders, with more than enough character to satisfied experienced cruisers.
Stripped down street rod oozes character and evokes memories of specials from yesteryear with the carefully crafted teardrop tank, minimalist mudguards, 19” front wheel and a new and smaller front headlight...
- Air-cooled, DOHC, parallel-twin, 270º firing interval
- 90 mm
- 68 mm
- Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection with SAI
- Stainless steel twin-walled headers, twin chromed silencers
- X ring chain
- Wet, multi-plate
- 4.5 litres (1.2 US gals)
- Tubular steel cradle
- Twin-sided, tubular steel
- Analogue speedometer and tachometer with odometer and trip information
- Cast aluminum alloy 5-spoke 19 x 2.5in
- Cast aluminum alloy 5 spoke 15 x 4in
- 100/90 - R19
- 170/80 B15
- KYB 41mm forks with black lower fork legs 120mm travel
- KYB chromed spring twin shocks with adjustable preload, 96mm rear wheel travel
- Single 310mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating calipers
- Single 285mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper
- 2367mm (93.in)
- 825m (32.5in)
- 1133mm (44.6in)
- 690mm (27.1in)
- 1606mm (63.2in)
- 19.3 litres (5.1 US gals)
- 250 kg (550 lbs)
- 61PS / 60bhp / 45 kW @ 6800rpm
- 72Nm / 53 ft.lbs @ 3300rpm
- 48 MPG City / 59 MPG Highway *Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle conducted under ideal laboratory conditions. Actual mileage may vary based upon personal riding habits, weather, vehicle condition, and other factors.
- Call for a Quote
- Sapphire Blue
Prices exclude dealer setup, taxes, title, freight and licensing and are subject to change