No Images Available
Selling Price -
Call for a Quote
2014 BMW K 1600 GTL
When luxury is freed of constraint, it moves to a new level. At the very top of this evolution is the K 1600 GTL – a high-class touring bike like none before it. With the most compact and efficient in-line 6-cylinder engine ever installed in a series production motorcycle.
The ergonomics of the K 1600 GTL are designed for long trips and leave nothing to be desired for rider or passenger in terms of comfort. The slim design in the area of the rider's seat and the fact that the handlebars reach far back allows a relaxed seating position - for hours and over hundreds of miles. The passenger enjoys a sizable seating area and a comfortable backrest.
Available for the first time in a motorcycle: the adaptive headlight (special equipment feature) - a revolution which matches the visionary front section of the K 1600 GTL and provides the very highest level of active safety.
The GTL makes luxury easy. This is because its unique chassis provides excellent handling. With a direct ride feel due to the ground-breaking Duolever front suspension. At the rear, it is the Paralever that put's the power of the engine onto the road, The optional ESA II (Electronic Suspension Adjustment) ensures that the GTL always glides smoothly since the systems allows the damping and suspension to be adapted according to situation and preference at the press of a button.
Every detail is designed for maximum riding pleasure. A motorcycle for people who are looking for a new kind of supremacy.
The K 1600 GTL. UNSTOPPABLE TOUR.
- K 1600
- Water-/oil cooled in-line 6-cylinder
- 72 mm
- 68 mm
- 1649 cc
- 160 bhp @ 7750 rpm
- 129 lb/ft @ 5250 rpm
- 12.2 :1
- DOHC, chain-driven with bucket tappets
- 2 x 29.0 mm valves
- 2 x 24.8 mm valves
- 4.8 quarts (4.5 Liters)
- BMW Engine Controller - BMS X
- Premium Unleaded
- HDPE, internal pump and internal filter
- 7.0 U.S. gallons (26.5 Liters) w/ approx. 1 gallon (3.8 Liters) reserve
- 580 Watts @ 14 Volts
- 12 Volts 19 Amps/hour maintenance-free
- Combined water/oil cooling
- Multi-disc, oil bath, hydraulic actuation
- Enclosed driveshaft
- Bridge-type cast aluminum
- BMW Duolever
- 4.9 inches (12.5 cm)
- BMW Paralever
- 5.3 inches (13.5 cm)
- BMW Motorrad Integral ABS - Standard / Hydraulic
- Dual discs, four-piston fixed calipers / 12.6 inch (32 cm) dual rotors
- Single disc, two-piston fixed caliper / 12.6 inch (32 cm) single rotor
- 3.50 x 17 cast aluminum
- 6.0 x 17 cast aluminum
- 120/70 x 17 tubeless
- 190/55 x 17 tubeless
- 98.0 inches (248.9 cm)
- 39.4 inches (100.1 cm)
- 66.1 inches (167.9 cm)
- Info. Unavailable
- 29.5 inches (74.9 cm)
- 62.2 degrees
- 4.3 inches (10.9 cm)
- 708 lbs. (321.1 kg) excluding options & accessories
- 767 lbs. (347.9 kg) excluding options & accessories
- 1235 lbs. (560.2 kg)
- Xenon Headlight w/ Dynamic Leveling, 3 Riding Modes (Rain, Road, Dynamic), Cruise Control / Heated Seats / Heated Grips, Audio System (AM/FM, Sat Radio, GPS Prep, USB, Aux), Bluetooth, Cruise Control, Stepless Power Adjustable Windshield.
- Adaptive Headlight, LED Fog Light, Dynamic Traction Control, Electronic Suspension Adjustment II, Central Locking, Safety Package, GTL Luxury Package, Tire Pressure Monitor, Anti-Theft Alarm, High Seat.
- Call for a Quote
- Z 25324
- K 1600 GTL
- Dark Graphite
Prices exclude dealer setup, taxes, title, freight and licensing and are subject to change