No Images Available
Selling Price -
Call for a Quote
2014 BMW R 1200 RT
Never-ending riding fun.
A motorcycle that defined the classic touring bike segment has now reached the next stage of evolution: the new BMW R 1200 RT. With its light handling, the R 1200 RT makes it possible to enjoy what is most important: riding through the landscape. Whether on your own or with a passenger: the new R 1200 RT is all about comfortable, relaxed riding on every tour.
More dynamic performance. More control.
The new RT has a new air/water-cooled BMW boxer engine with even more torque and 125 bhp. Thanks to the traction control system ASC, the machine offers stability on every country road. The standard ride modes "Rain" and "Road" can also be activated at the press of a button, adapting the motorcycle perfectly to the weather conditions and road surface as required. The On Board Computer Pro and the familiar heated grips round off the range of basic equipment.
More optional extras. More comfort.
The special equipment for the new RT offers an increased level of comfort for the best motorcycling experience. For example, the semi-active electronic suspension adjustment BMW Dynamic ESA responds within a fraction of a second to changing road surfaces. Shift Assistant Pro allows the rider to shift up and down without using the clutch or throttle. Another option available is "Dynamic" mode, which guarantees maximum riding fun for sporty, dynamic motorcyclists. Also available as an optional extra: a central locking system which also locks both cases by remote control, a cruise control system and lots more.
More design. More impressions.
A supreme touring bike with a persuasive design: the use of transparent materials conveys lightness and agility. The R 1200 RT is available in the new elegant paint finishes Quartz blue metallic, Ebony metallic and Callisto grey metallic matte.
Standard Features May Include:
- R 1200 RT
- Air/liquid cooled Boxer twin-cylinder
- 101 mm
- 73 mm
- 1170 cc
- 125 bhp @ 7750 rpm
- 92 lb/ft @ 6500 rpm
- 12.5 :1
- DOHC, chain driven, radial layout w/ cam followers
- 2 x 40 mm valves
- 2 x 34 mm valves
- 4.2 quarts (4 liters)
- BMW Engine Controller - BMS K+
- Premium Unleaded
- HDPE, internal pump and internal filter
- 6.6 U.S. gallons (25 liters) incl. approx. 1 gallon (3.8 liters) reserve
- 510 Watts @ 14 Volts
- 12 Volts 16 Amps/hour maintenance-free
- Air and thermostatically controlled liquid cooling
- 125 mm - multi-disc, oil bath, anti-hopping
- Enclosed driveshaft
- Continuous tubular steel bridge-type frame
- BMW Telelever, 37 mm diameter
- 4.7 inches (11.9 cm)
- BMW EVO Paralever
- 5.4 inches (13.7 cm)
- BMW Motorrad Integral ABS - Standard / Hydraulic
- Dual floating discs, four-piston radial calipers / 12.6 inch dual floating rotors
- Single disc, two-piston floating caliper / 10.9 inch single rotor
- 3.50 x 17 cast aluminum
- 5.50 x 17 cast aluminum
- 120/70 x 17 tubeless
- 180/55 x 17 tubeless
- 87.5 inches (222.2 cm)
- 38.7 inches (98.3 cm)
- 58.5 inches (148.6 cm)
- Info. Unavailable
- 31.7 inches (80.5 cm)
- 63.6 degrees
- 4.6 inches (11.7 cm)
- 487 lbs (221 kg)
- 604 lbs (274 kg)
- 1091 lbs (495 kg)
- Stepless Power Adjustable Windshield, ASC (Automatic Stability Control/traction control), 2 Ride Modes (Rain / Road), Heated Grips, On Board Computer Pro
- Bluetooth, Dynamic ESA semi-active suspension, Hill Start Control, Headlight Pro, Gear Shift Assistant Pro, Ride Modes Pro, Comfort Package, Touring Package, Dynamic Package, Audio System, GPS Preparation, Chrome Exhaust, Radio Software, Central Locking, Heated Seats, Tire Pressure Monitor (TPM), Cruise Control, Anti-Theft Alarm, High Seat (32.7 / 33.5 inches), Accessory Socket, Low Seat (29.9 / 30.7 inches), Luxury Package, Standar Package, Technology Package.
- Call for a Quote
- R 1200 RT
- Ebony Metallic
Prices exclude dealer setup, taxes, title, freight and licensing and are subject to change