No Images Available
Selling Price -
Call for a Quote
2014 Triumph Street Triple ABS
This motorcycle truly epitomises the spirit of Triumph. Agile, fun, punchy, brimming with character, up for anything and great to look at.
Its 675cc three-cylinder engine bubbles, growls and wails as you wind it up through the gears and, thanks to an all-new chassis, the handling is now even sharper and more intuitive than it's ever been. And that’s saying something.
The bodywork is new too. Colours appear as sharp slashes down the length of the bike from the slender tail section to the lean-looking tank, narrow radiator side cover and the front mudguard. Neatly finished by the striking new wheel design.
You’ll find yourself using the Street Triple for anything from track days to traffic busting.
We’ve created a machine that can turn the dullest regular commute into pleasure trip.
- Street Triple
- Liquid-cooled, 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
- Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection with SAI
- Stainless steel 3 into 1 exhaust system low single sided stainless steel silencer
- Wet, Multi Plate
- 6-Speed, Close Ratio
- 0.9US Gallon
- Front - Aluminium beam twin spar. Rear - 2 piece high pressure die cast
- Twin-sided, cast aluminium alloy
- LCD multi-functional instrument pack with digital speedometer, fuel gauge, trip computer, analogue tachometer, lap timer, gear position indicator, programmable gear change lights, clock, TPMS ready and switchable ABS.
- Cast aluminium alloy 5-spoke 17 x 3.5in
- Cast aluminium alloy 5-spoke 17 x 5.5in
- 120/70 ZR 17
- 180/55 ZR 17
- KYB 41mm upside down forks 110mm travel
- KYB monoshock with 124.5mm rear wheel travel
- Twin 310mm floating discs, Nissin 2-piston sliding calipers. (Switchable ABS model available)
- Single 220mm disc, Brembo single piston caliper. (Switchable ABS model available)
- 24.1º / 99.6mm
- 4.6us gallon
- 183 kilo
- 168 kilo
- 106PS @ 11850
- 68NM @ 9750
- Call for a Quote
- Street Triple ABS
- Cosmic Green
Prices exclude dealer setup, taxes, title, freight and licensing and are subject to change