- 2014 Triumph Tiger 800 XC — Call for a Quote
2014 Triumph Tiger 800 XC
We built the Tiger 800XC to be just like the Tiger 800, but with a little bit more
Using the rugged Tiger 800 as a starting point, we added a pack of special off-road equipment so you can keep on going when you run out of tarmac.
The three-cylinder engine is the same 800cc triple found in the Tiger 800 so it’s got loads of torque and muscular power. And the tough steel frame and long distance fuel range are from the Tiger 800 too. The added XC is what gives you the next-level off-road ability.
This is a hard-core bike that you can cross continents on, whether or not there are roads going in that direction. Just load it up and go.
- 2014 Triumph Tiger 800 XC
- Vehicle Type Motorcycle / Scooter
- Manufacturer Triumph
- Year 2014
- Model Tiger 800 XC
- Stock # 624713
- Location MountainView
- Engine Power 95PS @ 9300 rpm
- Charging System
- Compression Ratio
- Cooling System
- Engine Type Liquid-cooled, 12 valve, DOHC, in-line three-cylinder
- Fuel System Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Engine Size
- Engine hours
- Fuel Type
- Fuel Capacity 5.0 us gallon