- 2014 Triumph Bonneville — Call for a Quote
2014 Triumph Bonneville
The most famous name in motorcycling. Bonneville stands for freedom, open roads, independence and some of the most stylish motorcycles ever made.
Still looking, sounding and feeling like a proper motorcycle should, today’s Bonnie connects you to over 50 years of heritage but is built with everything that comes with modern engineering too.
We’ve made sure that, to this day, a Bonneville retains all that's great about the name. You still get the breathtaking looks on a bike that is dependable enough for everyday use, easy and fun to ride. All at an entry level price. So you can still feel the same ride today as they did way back.
- 2014 Triumph Bonneville
- Vehicle Type Motorcycle / Scooter
- Manufacturer Triumph
- Year 2014
- Model Bonneville
- Stock # 611121
- Location Livermore
- Engine Power 68PS @ 7500
- Charging System
- Compression Ratio
- Cooling System
- Engine Type Air-cooled, DOHC, parallel-twin, 360º firing interval
- Fuel System Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection with SAI
- Engine Size
- Engine hours
- Fuel Type
- Fuel Capacity 16 liters (4.2 US gals)