- 2014 BMW F 800 GS — Call for a Quote
2014 BMW F 800 GS
This is the motto of the revised F 800 GS - the sportiest member of the big GS family. The motorcycle continues its longstanding success story, providing impressive versatility both on and off the road: the ultimate versatile enduro machine with sporty genes.
The front section of the body in particular has undergone significant transformation: the new side trim, intake snorkel, upper mudguard and a new windshield give the bike that extra dash of dynamic performance, reflecting the off-road side of the F 800 GS.
Low suspension is now available as an option for the F 800 GS, too. So in conjunction with the low seat, this means it is possible to create a seat height of 32.3 inches - perfect for riders preferring a lower seat height.
Meanwhile, ABS as standard*, ESA and the optional ASC (Automatic Stability Control, can be turned off) ensure the familiar degree of comfort and the necessary safety.
F 800 GS: on and off-road have never been so close together.
Standard Features May Include:
- Vario luggage system
- Aluminium luggage system
- Tank bag
- LED flashing turn indicators
- Akrapovic sports silencer
- Windscreen small, clear or tinted; Windscreen large, clear or tinted & Touring windscreen, clear
- Seat versions: High, Low, Rally & Comfort.
- Broader enduro footrests
- Hand protectors
- Crash bars
- Headlight guard
- 2014 BMW F 800 GS
- Vehicle Type Motorcycle / Scooter
- Manufacturer BMW
- Year 2014
- Model F 800 GS
- Stock # L 06821
- Location Livermore
- Engine Power 85 bhp @ 7500 rpm
- Charging System 400 Watts @ 14 Volts
- Compression Ratio 12.0 :1
- Cooling System
- Engine Type Water cooled twin cylinder 4 stroke
- Fuel System
- Engine Size
- Engine hours
- Fuel Type Premium Unleaded
- Fuel Capacity 4.2 U.S. gallons (15.9 Liters)