- 2013 Triumph Rocket III Roadster — Call for a Quote
2013 Triumph Rocket III Roadster
2.3 litres of pure unadulterated muscle. A hefty 221Nm of torque. And a brooding presence that simply demands respect. The Rocket III is one of those bikes that comes along once in a lifetime. Monstrous levels of torque come as standard with the turbine-like triple cylinder engine. So too does a roar like that of some primal beast every time you twist the throttle. With ABS as standard, muscular streetfighter looks and finished in black or matte black, The Roadster III packs the ultimate punch and delivery a riding experience like no other.Features May Include
The Roadster features an advanced ABS system that makes 100 calculations each and every second to deliver the ultimate in braking performance.
43mm upside down forks deliver precise steering while twin shock absorbers at the rear provide a comfortable ride solo or two-up. The forks have been blacked out adding to the menacing look of the machine.
With black components the chassis’ undeniable presence is matched only by its rigidity and strength.
It’s pure muscle and it doesn’t get any better. No seriously, it doesn’t. With torque restrictors now removed the unique 2,294cc engine delivers 146bhp and 221Nm of torque, meaning acceleration is simply astonishing. As well as being effortlessly smooth and beautifully balanced. In fact, this is the most powerful version of the 2.3 litre, in-line water cooled triple ever. So be warned.
- 2013 Triumph Rocket III Roadster
- Vehicle Type Motorcycle / Scooter
- Manufacturer Triumph
- Year 2013
- Model Rocket III Roadster
- Stock # 554711
- Location MountainView
- Engine Power 148PS / 146bhp / 109 kW @ 5750rpm
- Charging System
- Compression Ratio
- Cooling System
- Engine Type Liquid-cooled, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
- Fuel System Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection with twin butterflies and progressive linkage on primary butterflies
- Engine Size
- Engine hours
- Fuel Type
- Fuel Capacity 24 liters (6.3 US gals)