- 2014 Triumph Thunderbird — Call for a Quote
2014 Triumph Thunderbird
Laid back and relaxed, the Thunderbird is exactly the way a cruiser should be.
But, on top of that, Triumph engineering has added superior performance and handling without ever diluting what the Thunderbird is all about.
The engine itself is unique in its class, a classic Triumph parallel twin. And the styling is pure cruiser with sweeping lines, low seat and high bars.
But like any Triumph it's highly practical too, and perfectly feasible as an everyday commuter. A long, low, fat-tyred, chromed up, everyday commuter.
- 2014 Triumph Thunderbird
- Vehicle Type Motorcycle / Scooter
- Manufacturer Triumph
- Year 2014
- Model Thunderbird
- Stock # 605071
- Location Livermore
- Engine Power 86PS @ 4850
- Charging System
- Compression Ratio
- Cooling System
- Engine Type Liquid-cooled 1699cc DOHC Parallel-Twin, 270° firing interval
- Fuel System Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection, progressive linkage on throttle
- Engine Size
- Engine hours
- Fuel Type
- Fuel Capacity 5.8us gallon