- 2014 Triumph Scrambler — Call for a Quote
2014 Triumph Scrambler
In the 1960s, far from civilisation and regular roads, stripped down desert bikes based on Triumph twins and fitted with high level exhausts, dirt bike tyres and suspension were being used for hard recreational fun and competition on tough terrain.
The Scrambler takes its inspiration from these very bikes.
They were highly competitive and most famously were used by Hollywood superstar Steve McQueen for pleasure and in full competition. Including the 1964 International Six Day Trial (ISDT) in East Germany. We built the Scrambler to evoke that spirit of freedom and escape, carefree times when all you needed was a bike and somewhere to ride.
- 2014 Triumph Scrambler
- Vehicle Type Motorcycle / Scooter
- Manufacturer Triumph
- Year 2014
- Model Scrambler
- Stock # 613188
- Location MountainView
- Engine Power 59PS @ 6800
- Charging System
- Compression Ratio
- Cooling System
- Engine Type Air-cooled, DOHC, parallel-twin, 270º firing interval
- Fuel System Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection with SAI
- Engine Size
- Engine hours
- Fuel Type
- Fuel Capacity 16 liters (4.2 US gals)