No Images Available
Selling Price -
Call for a Quote
2013 Triumph Speed Triple
Speed Triple. Real world performance for riders who know. The definitive streetfighter. The benchmark. The best. In a word. Legend. Triumph has taken all that’s good about the Speed Triple and created a new model. A new chapter in the legacy. All-new chassis is the sharpest tool in the box. All-new optional ABS from Nissin for the greatest stopping power. And that 1050cc triple. Oh yes, the engine. And the look? Short. Stubby. Aggressive. Twin headlights. Single sided swingarm. Alloy bars. Pure Speed Triple. Improved.
All-new chassis and riding position inspires total confidence with light and precise handling that is perfectly balanced for an incredibly planted and stable ride.
Triumph’s trademark twin headlights, single-sided swingarm and high-level exhaust have all been restyled for a more aggressive and contemporary look, as well as improved performance, while the soulful 1050cc triple has been refined and uprated with 7% more torque for an even more engaging experience.
The Speed Triple sports the kind of specification you would expect from a top-of-the-range naked sportster. Track derived specification includes four-piston Brembo brakes for eye-popping stopping power, fat alloy handlebars, fully-adjustable 43mm upside down forks for maximum control and a comprehensive instrumentation that includes lap timer and programmable gear shift light.
The Speed Triple also comes with optional anti-lock brakes for the first time and is available with a host of genuine accessories to personalize the look, performance and practicality of this exciting machine.Features May Include
Liquid cooled 12-valve DOHC in-line three-cylinder 1,050cc engine. Max torque. Max pulling power. 1050cc triple delivers a punch unlike any other. More torque and greater refinement than ever.
Design and function. All-new twin-tube over engine design is carefully sculpted to accentuate the styling while delivering class leading agility and stability in one package.
Twin headlamps up front are a new interpretation of the classic ‘bug-eye’ look while classic Speed Triple cues remain throughout, including single-sided swingarm, twin pipes and that stubby, aggressive stance.
Coded key immobiliser comes as standard. Sophisticated ABS and tire pressure monitors are options for first time on a Speed Triple.
- Speed Triple
- Liquid-cooled, 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
- 79.0 mm
- 71.4 mm
- Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection with SAI
- Stainless Steel 3 into 1 into 2, twin high level stainless steel silencers.
- X ring chain
- Wet, multi-plate
- 3.8 liters (1.0 US gals)
- Aluminum beam twin-spar
- Single-sided, aluminum alloy with eccentric chain adjuster
- LCD multi-functional instrument pack with digital speedometer, fuel gauge, trip computer, analogue tachometer, lap timer, programmable gear change lights, service interval announcement display, TPMS ready
- Cast aluminum alloy multi-spoke 17 x 3.5in
- Cast aluminum alloy multi-spoke 17 x 6.0in
- 120/70 ZR 17
- 190/55 ZR 17
- Showa 43mm upside down forks with adjustable rebound and compression damping, 120mm travel
- Showa Monoshock with adjustable preload, rebound and compression damping, 130mm rear wheel travel
- Twin 320mm floating discs, Brembo 4-piston 4-pad radial calipers (ABS model available)
- Single 255mm disc, Nissin single 2-piston sliding caliper (ABS model available)
- 2086mm (82.1in)
- 728mm (28.6)
- 1033mm (40.6in)
- 825mm (32.5in)
- 1435mm (56.5in)
- 22.8º / 90.9mm
- 17.5 liters (4.6 US gals)
- 214 kg (471 lbs)
- 135PS / 133bhp / 99 kW @ 9400rpm
- 111Nm / 81.9 ft.lbs @ 7750rpm
- 34 MPG City / 50 MPG Highway *Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle conducted under ideal laboratory conditions. Actual mileage may vary based upon personal riding habits, weather, vehicle condition, and other factors.
- Call for a Quote
- Speed Triple
- Sulphur Yellow
Prices exclude dealer setup, taxes, title, freight and licensing and are subject to change