- 2014 KTM 65 SX — Selling Price - Call For A Quote
2014 KTM 65 SXPROMOTION TO THE NEXT DIVISION
The 65 SX defines the standard of its class in terms of power, riding dynamics, equipment and craftsmanship.Features May Include:
New in 2014, the hydraulic clutch mechanism by Formula ensures an easy clutch action and well-defined modulation.
The 65 SX benefits from cutting-edge 2-stroke technology and an easy shifting 6-speed transmission. The pressure-controlled exhaust valve provides plenty of torque from low revs on up, as well as a very consistent power delivery.
A constant temperature balance for consistent, high-performance is ensured by an intelligent cooling circuit with integrated crankcase cooling and two radiators.
The 35mm upside down front fork by WP Suspension with 215mm of travel ensure the most sensitive response, optimum damping characteristics and outstandings riding stability. With adjustable compression and rebound stages, the fork can be set up precisely for the rider and track in no time.
- FRAME AND SUSPENSION COMPONENTS
Both the WP upside-down telescopic fork with its 35mm diameter outer tubes and 215mm of suspension travel and the WP shock absorber have adjustable rebound and compression damping. The stable steel frame on the 65 SX has a bolted-on, light alloy subframe.
Front and rear, massive four-cylinder calipers grip lightweight Wave brake discs of 198mm front and 160mm rear diameter. In 2014, a revised front master cylinder with improved piston system is used.
Derived from the full-size SX bikes, the graphics design makes the 65 SX even cooler. Its frame has a super-rugged polymer coating in charcoal grey metallic
The classy anodized Renthal handlebar made of a high-quality aluminum alloy is distinguished by best ergonomics and the highest strength. A Renthal crash pad on the handlebar brace protects the rider from rough contact.
- Call for a Quote
- 65 SX
- 2014 KTM 65 SX
- 65 SX
- 1-cylinder 2-stroke engine, water-cooled, with reed intake and exhaust control
- 64.85 cm³ (3.9574 cu in)
- 45 mm (1.77 in)
- 40.8 mm (1.606 in)
- 6-gear, claw shifted
- Mixture oil lubrication
- 23:75 straight cut spur gear
- Multidisc clutch in oil bath/hydraulically activated
- Non-contact controlled fully electronic ignition system with digital ignition adjustment
- Central tube frame made of chrome molybdenum steel tubing, powder-coated
- WP Suspension USD 35
- WP Suspension 3614 BAVP
- 215 mm (8.46 in)
- 270 mm (10.63 in)
- Disc brake with four-pot brake caliper
- Disc brake with two-pot brake caliper
- 198 mm (7.8 in)
- 160 mm (6.3 in)
- 1/2 x 1/4” O-ring
- 1,137 mm (44.76 in)
- 280 mm (11.02 in)
- 750 mm (29.53 in)
- 3.5 l (3.7 qt.) Super unleaded gasoline, mixed with 2-stroke engine oil (1:60)
- 55.5 kg (122.4 lb.)