- 2014 Triumph Tiger 800 ABS — Call for a Quote
2014 Triumph Tiger 800 ABS
We’ve combined a cracking Triumph three-cylinder engine and a rugged chassis to bring you the toughness, everyday practicality and outstanding touring credentials of the Tiger 800.
The engine is designed to give you smooth, accessible torque when you need it. And the strong steel frame and long travel suspension are built, not just to survive, but excite on road or trail.
We built the Tiger 800 for a purpose, and that’s what gives it its style.
There are no side panels. Just essential covers and a screen for a look that reflects how this bike should be used. With minimum painted surfaces - just the fuel tank and front mudguard - the Tiger 800 can take knocks and spills and still look good.
And with its purpose-made luggage, extended fuel range and spacious riding position you get a bike with a thirst for long distance riding.
- 2014 Triumph Tiger 800 ABS
- Vehicle Type Motorcycle / Scooter
- Manufacturer Triumph
- Year 2014
- Model Tiger 800 ABS
- Stock # 602556
- Location Livermore
- Engine Power 95PS @ 9300 rpm
- Charging System
- Compression Ratio
- Cooling System
- Engine Type Liquid-cooled, 12 valve, DOHC, in-line three-cylinder
- Fuel System Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Engine Size
- Engine hours
- Fuel Type
- Fuel Capacity 5.0 us gallon