- 2013 Triumph America — Selling Price - Call For A Quote
2013 Triumph America
It’s got the low seat. It’s got the classic chromed up cruiser style. It’s got the sound, but the Triumph America offers a unique alternative among the sea of wannabe clones. Traditional British parallel-twin. Lightest in class. Great to ride. Grabs attention wherever it goes.
America’s distinctive 865cc parallel-twin offers a laid back riding experience to match the classic minimalist cruiser look.
The America’s new ergonomics puts the rider lower and closer to the controls, for a fuss free riding experience. At 250kg ready to go and a low 690mm seat height, the America is one of the lightest bikes and easiest bikes to ride in its class.
The chassis for the America has also been updated with new wheels and tires for improved handling and aesthetics.Features May Include
- 865cc Engine
Air-cooled, DOHC, parallel-twin, 270-degree firing interval 865cc Triumph engine delivers 61PS (60bhp) and peak torque 72Nm at 3300rpm.
Low and lean. Confidence inspiring for new riders, with more than enough character to satisfied experienced cruisers.
Traditional cruiser styling with a twist. Small rims with beefy high wall tires ooze cruise, while the trademark Triumph parallel-twin stands proud at the heart of the America.
Individualise your America further with a wide range of genuine Triumph accessories, including quick detach screens, sissy bar and leather panniers.
- Call for a Quote
- Sapphire Blue
- 2013 Triumph America
- Air-cooled, DOHC, parallel-twin, 270º firing interval
- 90 mm
- 68 mm
- Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection with SAI
- Stainless steel twin-walled headers, twin chromed silencers
- X ring chain
- Wet, multi-plate
- 4.5 liters (1.2 US gals)
- Tubular steel cradle
- Twin-sided, tubular steel
- Analogue speedometer with odometer and trip information
- Cast aluminium alloy 12-spoke 16 x 3.0in
- Cast aluminium alloy 12-spoke 15 x 4.0in
- 130/90 R16
- 170/80 B15
- KYB 41mm forks with polished stainless steel shrouds and painted lowers, 120mm travel
- KYB chromed spring twin shocks with adjustable preload, 96mm rear wheel travel
- Single 310mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper
- Single 285mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper
- 2420mm (95.2in)
- 821mm (32.3in)
- 1141mm (44.9in)
- 690mm (27.2in)
- 1617mm (63.6in)
- 33º/143mm (5.63in)
- 19.3 litres (5.1 US gals)
- 250 kg (550 lbs)
- 61PS / 60bhp / 45 kW @ 6800rpm
- 72Nm / 53 ft.lbs @ 3300rpm
- 48 City / 59 Highway *Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle conducted under ideal laboratory conditions. Actual mileage may vary based upon personal riding habits, weather, vehicle condition, and other factors.