- 2014 Triumph Daytona 675 R ABS — Selling Price - Call For A Quote
2014 Triumph Daytona 675R ABS
In the Daytona 675R, we’ve made exceptional the new standard. This is a true track day tool. Focused. Committed. Taking our experience gained on track and road with the outgoing bike and combining the latest developments in engineering technology and thinking, we’re giving you an even faster, better handling, easier riding bike.
The result is a bike which is 1kg (2.2lb) lighter than the old model with a new triple motor that delivers even more power all the way through to 14,400 rpm redline. The new frame geometry, mass centralisation and race-derived Öhlins suspension enables razor sharp handling and confidence-inspiring feedback. Add Brembo brakes, a quickshifter, carbon trim and some subtle styling details and you know you’re riding a true thoroughbred motorcycle.
Standard Features May Include:Engine
The Daytona 675Rs engine is now even more focussed. We’ve built it with a new shorter stroke and wider bore dimensions for even more useable power and acceleration. The cylinder block is now cast separately from the upper crankcase to cope with higher pressures, more torque and more power.
In addition to the 675, the R now comes with a quickshift gearchange, reprogrammed for 2013 to give you even faster, smoother shifting.Frame
The new Daytona 675R frame is made from eight castings. That means fewer welds and a lighter construction with no loss of strength or stiffness for a more focussed ride.
We sharpened the geometry with a change in the rake from 23.9° to 22.9° and a reduction in trail from 89.1mm to 87.2mm. And now, the swingarm pivot position is adjustable so you can tailor the handling more precisely to your riding style and the conditions.Suspension
We fitted the 675R with Öhlins NIX30 forks for reduced friction, finer damping control and a wider range of adjustability compared with the standard equipment.
The rear shock is an Öhlins TTX 'twin tube' unit that delivers more consistent and predictable performance on the track and is easily adjustable for spring preload, ride height and rebound and compression damping.Swingarm
The Daytona's new rigid aluminium swingarm is designed asymmetrically to make room for the improved exhaust system. You can now even adjust its pivot and personalise the bike's geometry, fine-tuning it to suit your riding style and conditions.Brakes
We fitted the 675R with the latest Brembo Monobloc front brake callipers in place of the standard bike's Nissin units as they are especially resistant to heat fade. Being machined from single blocks of aluminium rather than two sections bolted together, you also get increased strength and reduced distortion under the extreme pressures of heavy braking as experienced in track use - which in turn improves feel and feedback to you, the rider.Wheels and Tires
Shaving weight off a bike shaves milliseconds off a lap time. So we reduced the 675R's wheel weight because, with their gyroscopic effect, weight lost here is like eight times the weight lost elsewhere on a bike. We fitted new wheels with the new rear being 0.5kg lighter than the outgoing model. And Pirelli Dragon SuperCorsa tires for optimum performance.Steering Damper
The Daytona 675R is fitted with new, state-of-the-art KYB centre-fixed cartridge forks that use an internal damping cartridge which is rigidly located at both ends, rather than floating at one end as in conventional designs. Because it's supported by thinner walls, it has more room for the damping piston, so a larger diameter one can be used, improving damping accuracy.
- Call for a Quote
- Daytona 675 R ABS
- Crystal White
- 169 kilo
- 2014 Triumph Daytona 675 R ABS
- Daytona 675
- R ABS
- Liquid-cooled, 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
- Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection with SAI
- Stainless steel 3 into 1 exhaust system low single sided stainless steel silencer
- Wet, multi-plate, slipper
- 6-speed, close ratio
- 1US Gallon
- Front - Aluminium beam twin spar. Rear - 2 piece high pressure die cast
- Braced, twin-sided, aluminium alloy with adjustable pivot position
- Cast aluminium alloy 5-spoke 17 x 3.5in
- Cast aluminium alloy 5-spoke 17 x 5.5in
- 120/70 ZR 17
- 180/55 ZR 17
- Öhlins 43mm upside down NIX30 forks with adjustable preload, rebound and compression damping, 120mm travel
- Öhlins TTX36 twin tube monoshock with piggy back reservoir, adjustable preload, rebound and compression damping, 133mm rear wheel travel
- Twin 310mm floating discs, Brembo 4-piston radial mono-block calipers, switchable ABS
- Single 220mm disc, Brembo single piston caliper, switchable ABS
- 23.0º / 87.9mm
- 4.6us gallon
- 184 kilo
- 169 kilo
- 128PS @ 12500
- 74NM @ 11900
- URBAN - 46.23mpg, 56MPH/90KPH - 68.36mpg, 75MPH/120KPH - 52.38mpg